Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Obama's "Legacy"

Whatever else they may say, this is going to be Obama’s legacy: one more major business that has been around forever is closing. Barnes & Noble has been a big part of my life. Aside from being my provider of good books since I was a child, it is now selling MY books. So I have TWO REASONS for being disappointed in their closing. What else is LEFT? In the office supply business, Office Depot (or Office max; I always mix those two up) has announced the closing of hundreds of its stores this next year, which is a prelude to shutting down completely. Of course, this means hundreds and hundreds of lost jobs in an economy that NEEDS as many jobs as possible. B&H closed many of its stores in the last few years (all since Obama has been president) and now they’re shutting down. When is it going to end? Not until long after Obama is gone, unless they get rid of the programs he started, right away.(World Net Daily)

No comments: