Saturday, May 17, 2014

They Just Don't Get It

Actions have consequences. “From Khan Zahir100, who says:  ‘TSA pat down my 2 and 6 year old because they touch me & I was selected as usual for enhanced security check because of my name. Can they do that? When I ask why my kids the answer was because they came in close contact with me so they have to pat down them & my wife in a very rude manner. I was in shock. Till this day I cant forget what they did to my children how can they do this to children.' (Hey Khan, it is precisely because of people like you with Muslim names that we all have to be subjected to this kind of TSA scrutiny. Your kids could be wearing suicide bomb belts. Get out of my country if you don’t like it)." Muslims just don’t understand that their killing sprees all over the world are what MAKES them subject to extra scrutiny. As to the kids, Muslims are known to USE kids to carry their bombs and that makes THEM subjects for extra scrutiny, too. The way to end such scrutiny is to end their killing sprees. But they're not smart enough to know that. (Bare Naked Islam)

No comments: