Thursday, July 29, 2010

Soon, You Won't Hava A Choice

Where in the Constitution does it say the Congress has the authority to dictate what kind of light bulbs we can use? Nowhere. My own SON has bought many of these dangerous (mercury gas ifr dropped) bulbs because they DO save him money. He can’t understand why I oppose the use of these dangerous bulbs. He doesn’t realize that if he breaks one he has created a BIOHAZARD that could cost him THOUSANDS of dollars to clean up and maybe hurt somebody, maybe in his own family. But that’s not the point. The point is, Congress does not have the power to MAKE such laws, but they do. SOMEBODY has to oppose them, and I’m it. I may be one of the few people who DO recognize the danger and know that this law is unconstitutional. I will continue to use incandescent bulbs if I have to have them illicitly imported (if I live that long). (Speak Truth to Power)

No comments: