Thursday, July 22, 2010

Obama's Scheme to Socialize America

This is a "must read" for all intelligent Americans, particularly those who "pay no attention to politics. It will "bring them up to speed" on the Obama scam to socialize America. Wayne Allyn root has it right. The scheme to overwhelm the system, causing systemic failure that he will blame on capitalism itself by burdening it with countless entitlements is well under way. He has already made promises to Americans that cost more money than there IS, while printing money apace, soon to precipitate inflation like you’ve never seen before and making the money you now have WORTHLESS. Every day your money is worth less. The upshot will be the failure of the system, not because it is no good, but because Obama has overburdened it and MADE it fail. Of course, he will blame capitalism itself, even though it was his own scheming actions that caused its collapse. Wayne describes it well in this article. “Read it and weep,” says Barry Cooper, who sent it to me. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this. I have so much to read and I'm so old and tired I just can't read it all right away. I have no staff. Whatever gets done, I do it (Wayne Allyn Root)

No comments: