Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Imposing Justice

When Israel boarded that ("supply") ship heading for Gaza, all they wanted to do was inspect it to be sure it was not carrying weapons or troops to be used in attacking them as the Palestinians are known to do. They were brutally attacked and they retaliated, killing nine of the Palestinians who attacked them. The United Nations condemned them for defending themselves and Obama’s administration joined the vote to do so. Which tells me Obama and his administration are as stupid as I always thought they were. The United Nations is COMPOSED of dictators and kings who do the same things as the Palestinians do. So to me, they have NO right to condemn Israel for defending itself. Barney Frank says he is “ashamed to be a Jew” because of it. Does he think Israel should not have to right to defend itself? That just tells me he’s stupid. But I already knew that, so what else is new? (Breitbart)

No comments: