Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pay Attention!

PAY ATTENTION! Do you want to know how to reverse the damage that has been done in this election and which WILL be done in the next four years (God forbid he gets re-elected)? It's simple. Pay attention to politics. It is those who proudly say they don't, but who still vote, that have CREATED this monster in NObama as president. If you're an "undecided voter" within a few days of an election, you have no business voting--for ANYBODY. If you are IGNORANT of what the person running stands for, don't vote. I know, I know; you think you don't have time. My own SON told me that once. I say you DO have time and should MAKE time if you think you don't. But don't read newspapers that are part of the liberal media. Find ones that are part of the "alternative media" and tell the TRUTH rather than keep "parroting" the liberal line. I can give you a few names, but you have to make up your own mind. See what they're promoting. If they're talking about "sharing" with others, and "giving back" to a society that has given you nothing, stay away from them. Read "The New THOMA$ REPORT," The "Bull Cutter," "Ray's Shorts," "World Net Daily," "The Drudge Report," and the ones they recommend. Listen to Rush Limbaugh and find out what he REALLY says, not what the liberal media wants you to THINK he says. I don't agree with all his OPINIONS, but I've never caught him in a lie (some liberals tell me they have, but it always turns out to be they disagree with his OPINION) (Common Sense)

No comments: