Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Energized

I'm 71 years old, and I've been tired a lot lately and, while it wasn't hard to keep up with my blogs, it was hard to "get ahead" of them. But after NObama got elected, I guess it "energized" me and I've written 20 posts in a couple of hours just this morning. I guess his election just made me mad, and when I get mad, I "get moving." NObama fits the erroneous description the liberals applied to Reagan (the "teflon president) in that NOTHING seemed to "stick" to him, no matter how true or how bad. His close association with a racist preacher (for 20 years) and a domestic terrorist and bomber who is "not sorry" for anything he has done; neither made a dent in his support. He went out and PROMISED to "bankrupt" the coal industry and, in a state that depends a LOT on the coal industry, won the state. He PROMISED to let Bush's tax cuts expire, and STILL got elected. He showed his ignorance by saying there were 57 states in this Union, and it never bothered any of his supporters. What do we have to DO to defeat this monster? I don't know; maybe his election will keep me alive longer by giving me more of a reason to STAY alive, to beat him next time. (Just common sense)

No comments: