Friday, June 20, 2008

What's WRONG With These People?

If I were gay, I would certainly not advertise it. Who, in his/her right mind, wants the hassle? I would especially not "marry" the guy I would be having sex with. I have nothing against what certain people do behind closed doors. And I have nothing against them making a "contract" so they get the same rights usually given to heterosexual couples by getting "married." But "married" it isn't. What militant gays are doing is usurping the very word "marriage" by using it to describe their "unions." They're "slapping us in the face" with their sexual habits, and insisting we accept the practice as "normal and natural." It is NOT. It is a perversion of the natural sex act people do for both fun and procreation. Yes, they can have fun that way if they're "wired" that way. But they cannot procreate without the cooperation, in SOME way of a person of the opposite sex. I have a gay daughter. I love her as much as any of my daughters. But what she does is NOT "natural sex." I like her "partner" as much as I would like anybody, and I think no less of either of them if that's what they want. But it's not "natural" sex and never will be, no matter how much they insist it is. Anybody that wants to argue with me on this can do so, but they're not going to change my mind. Even so, their sexual preference is not going to affect the way I judge them. Gay or not, if they are "good people," that's okay. Just never ask me to say gay sex is "normal and natural," and don't "throw it in my face." No matter how many liberal courts or legislatures "legalize" it, it will never be "natural." (Yahoo News)

No comments: