Friday, July 1, 2016

The Cowards of Islam

I don't know if there are any “peaceful Muslims,” or not. I see for the most part, if you “scratch a Muslim, you'll find a violent person.” They're the most easily "offended” people in the world. I once had occasion to warn the ex-wife of my nephew about a planned trip to a Muslim country with her new husband, who was a Muslim, about Muslim men taking women to Muslim countries and not letting them come back. Somehow he found out, and he reacted violently. Had I been in the same town where he lived, I'm sure he would have tried to hurt me. Turns out, I was wrong. They went, and came back, right on schedule. But I've never forgotten his violent response to something that probably shouldn't have brought on such a violent response. But there is a pattern in the Muslim terrorist attacks. They don't usually go after an armed strong point, unless they have a clear advantage. As a rule, they go into “soft targets,” where most people will not be armed, and usually aren't even expecting such an attack They usually die when armed resistance finally arrives, but that's not until they've killed many innocent people. If they had gonads, they'd attack strong points. But they don't have any, so they go after unsuspecting people who are not only mostly not armed, but are not trained in how to oppose them, either. To me, that's cowardice. (Just common sense)

No comments: