Monday, July 25, 2016

Proof Again I'm right

That gun laws, as we kn ow them today, don't work. The gun laws in Germany are very tight. Much tighter than any in the United States, making it SO easy for criminals and would-be mass killers to get their guns ILLEGALLY. It's a known fact that the tighter the gun laws, the easier it is to get guns ILLEGALLY. As this is written, the killer is still “on the loose” and able to continue killing innocent people. They think they have him “cornered,” but there's no confirmation of that. All of Germany is a “gun-free zone,” making Germany a Mecca for illegal gun-wielding fools. There is no word YET whether this is related to Islamic terrorism, but I'll go out on a limb here, and say, “Who else” hates people enough to do a mass shooting, today​?” I think we're going to learn that this IS Islamic terrorism connected. If I can accurately predict this, why can't those, “Oh, so smart politicians? If I'm wrong, I'll tell you, myself. (CNN)

No comments: