Friday, May 24, 2013

Was Bush All That Bad?

Even some conservatives say Bush was worse than Obama. How STUPID are they? Here is a statement from Bush himself: “I made some mistakes for sure like spending too much of your money on government programs that don't work like prescription drugs for seniors [he’s “right on” in that –RT]. But one thing I NEVER did was raise taxes on ANY American EVER and in fact I cut ALL Americans taxes twice, leading to the creation of millions of new jobs. And I protected you from ANY further terror attacks on US soil for 7 years after 9/11 even though the experts said it couldn't be done. I also LOVE America very much and would NEVER apologize for her greatness. I also support our friends in Israel instead of attack them as the current President does.” I expect I’ll get a lot of mail for this, but maybe somebody could tell me WHY they think Bush was so bad, aside from the bullsh-t liberals have spouted about him. Anybody who thinks he has proof Bush was worse than Obama needs to send me PROOF of this; not just name-calling and differences of opinion. (Just common sense)

No comments: