Monday, May 20, 2013

Obama Making It Easy for Terrorists

Aside from sabotaging border security at every turn by not only refusing to enforce it, which allows not only Mexicans to come in at will, it also allows Muslim terrorists to come in at will, too, and when they’re caught and imprisoned, he lets them out, gives them new names, and doesn’t put those names on the “no fly” list (or any other list). Now he knows not where about 2,000 of them are. Some of which are no doubt back home, killing people; while others are living quietly here, plotting their killings. Killings such as two Muslim terrorists carried out in Boston recently. One of the killers was a citizen (recently made) from a Muslim country while the other was not. Both were former visa holders who had never showed up at their schools while nobody noticed. Their MOTHER Was well known to be a terrorist sympathizer. Why is Obama doing this? I think he is part of a plot to allow Muslim terrorists to “take over” in the U. S. I think he is a Muslim terrorist, himself, who “came out of nowhere” and conned his way into the presidency (every facet of his background has proven to be false) so as to sabotage efforts to stop terrorism (Who is pulling his strings, I don’t know. George Soros, maybe?). Of course, nobody is going to believe me, so they’ll just keep right on with their plot while calling me a racist and a fool (the usual). A “conspiracy theorist fool;” which makes me glad I won’t be around for most of it, though my children and their children will. I feel sorry for them. I’m simply watching what he DOES, and drawing natural conclusions from it. (Washington Post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of us who think the same thing. You are not alone.