Monday, May 13, 2013

Liberal Teacher Disrespects Christ

In a Florida school, Ryan Rotella, a senior at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, was told to “write Jesus on a piece of paper, then drop it on the floor and stomp on it” by the professor teaching a class on “Intercultural Communications,” fergawdsake! The teacher, one Dr. Deandre Poole, is also a member of the local Democrat Party; a LIBERAL political party. Put this in perspective: replace “Jesus” with “Mohammed” and watch Muslims holler. How do Democrats think they can get away with disrespecting Christ while SUPPORTING Muslim efforts to BAN anyone from disrespecting Mohammed? Damn, are we being “run” by a bunch of FOOLS! Rotella refused to do it and was SUSPENDED by the school "officials." The same kind of "officials" who suspended a FIVE-YEAR-OLD for chewing a Pop-Tart into the SHAPE of a gun!

Being “ordered” to do this despicable act was APPROVED by the school “authorities” when they suspended him for that. This “professor” should be FIRED for demanding a Christian American to do such a thing. I wouldn't do it to Mohammed even though I believe Islam is NOT a religion, but is a political system MASQUERADING as a religion to get a "leg up" in their war against everybody who is NOT a Muslim (and even some who ARE, but are a different kind). Muslims are watching us and what we do. Remember, showing someone the bottom of your foot is one of the WORST insults you can give somebody, according to Muslims. Frankly, if I were in that class and the teacher told me to do that, I'd "slap him(her) silly" for stupidity and for insulting my intelligence (but then I'm a "growed man"). And they wouldn't have to suspend me. I'd walk out and never be seen again in that school. (The Commentator)

No comments: