Thursday, August 30, 2012

When Are They Going to Learn?

The anti-gun fools are already gearing up their foolish plan to disarm us in the face of an implacable enemy, using things like that unfortunate shooting spree in a Denver (Aurora) Colorado theater as an example of why we should (sic) get rid of ALL guns. What FOOLS these people are! If someone’s standing in front of me attempting to shoot me to death, I want that to be the last thing he does in his miserable life. You DON’T defend yourself by disarming yourself and hoping the criminal will do so, too. The whole idea is STUPID. Frankly, I’m getting my own gun. I know how to hit what I aim at, since my gun training in the military. And the ONLY “gun control” I recognize it hitting what you aim at. Yes, criminals WILL get their own guns if it’s easier for honest people to get and use guns. But they get them anyway. Laws don’t even slow down the sales of illegal guns. In fact, it only makes it easier to get them. (Just common sense)

No comments: