Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Muslim Pressure

Muslims are not allowed to eat during Ramadan and they are insisting Christians, Jews (whom they want to wipe off the face of the Earth) join them, by law. They’re DEMANDING that laws be made to PROHIBIT eating in public by ANYBODY during the day during Ramadan. Who the hell do they think they are? Would they obey laws based on OUR religion? Never happen. So how can they expect us to follow THEIR rules? I’m certainly not going to do so. I’m INSULTED that they expect me to! Their customs are NOT mine, and I will NOT observe them. Let them observe them if to do so doesn’t get in the way of other people, but don’t let them DEMAND we observe THEIR customs. They say, “Eating in public during Ramadan offends ALL Muslims and those who do may have their blood shed.” I say, who cares if Muslims are offended? I don’t. Their very demands offend ME. Muslim extremists LOVE to kill people. Muslims as well as anybody else. (Bare Naked Islam)

No comments: