Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Soviet America"

Obama’s administration is now using exactly the same methods used by the Soviets in Russia, claiming “dissidents” are insane and putting them in insane asylums—with NO evidence of insanity on the part of the dissident. Marine veteran Brandon Raub is the latest victim. His only “crime” is suggesting that the U. S. government was complicit in the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. I don’t agree with that, but he has every right to say it without being put in a looney bin so they can “ask him some questions” about his posts on Facebook. (they had NO warrants of any kind). What really bothers me is how willing the local cops are to cooperate with the feds in such cases WITHOUT the most basic legal requirements. I also notice that he was shirtless, as are most "criminals" the cops pick up. I wonder how that happened. Did they drag him out of bed? Was he naked at the time? The way this was handled tells me we’re getting close to the time when I could be treated similarly for what I say in my blogs. And I don’t like that prospect. I’m expecting a knock on my door by the American Gestapo any time, now. But that will not shut me up. I will find some way to say what I think unless they kill me or put me in prison. And I'm old enough that doesn't frighten me.  (InsideNova)

No comments: