Sunday, August 19, 2012

Only A FOOL Believes It

They call us bigots for opposing the use of the word “marriage” to describe a “union” between members of the same sex similar to a “marriage contract,” but only a FOOL believes we are. They have been offered everything they want EXCEPT the use of the word “marriage” to describe their “unions” and have refused to accept it. Only a fool believes they want the “rights” without the use of the WORD. What they choose to do behind closed doors is okay with me. If they enjoy sex with members of their own sex (which I don’t understand), I don't care. But I categorically REFUSE to allow them to call their “unions” marriage. To do so destroys the very meaning of the word and is an anathema to anybody but militant gays. Now you militant gays can call me names, but I don’t care. (Just common sense)

No comments: