Saturday, May 28, 2011

Burying the Lead

It ought to have been the main headline, but the Washington Post “buried” the fact that Obama’s budget didn’t get a single vote in the 17th paragraph of a 22 paragraph story about the failure of Paul Ryan’s budget plan, which got 40 more votes than did Obama’s budget. This is how they slant the news to suit the Democrats. I don’t know why, except to say most of them are liberals and dependably vote Democrat in every election. Reporters themselves admitted to contributing more money to Democrats by a wide margin than to Republicans, which should tell the tale. (Ken Shepherd)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about that on TV. They said no Republicans voted for it and most of the Democrates did not vote for it, either. Another shellacking??? :) I hope the upcoming presidential elections produces a fatal shellacking for obama. If he remains president I will sink into a severe depression I will never get out of.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Most liberal news sites (which means mostly all of them) ignored the fact that many Democrats voted against it, too. And they played up the fact that NO Republicans voted for it.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember which station I was watching when I heard it. I must have been watching FOX. I was very happy to know that both sides said a resounding NO! I think I remember that only 3 or 4 Democrats voted for it and the rest did not.

We have GOT to get rid of obama. Four more years of that jerk-wad will likely destroy this country. I KNOW it will destroy me financially.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: It HAD to be Fox because nobody else reported it. Just remember your "cure" when voting time comes.

Anonymous said...

I would love it if 70% or more of this country voted obama out. He needs to be really humiliated, otherwise he will never learn any humility.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: so would I. But I'd settle for a one vote victory if that would get rid of him. Only problem is if it's that close, he'll steal the election.

Anonymous said...

Yes. It has to be decisive to get rid of him.