Thursday, March 19, 2009

They Want the WORD

Homosexuals are whining in Iowa to be able to use the word “marriage” to describe their “unions. They don’t want to have all the benefits of marriage under some other name. They want the WORD. If they want all the benefits of a marriage contract I have no objection. But call it something else, dammit! I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Marriage is a union between a man and a WOMAN. This word has no business being used to describe a “union” between two people of the same sex. I have nothing against what people do behind closed doors, but I don’t want them to attempt to teach my children and grandchildren that being gay is ‘natural and normal.” It is NOT. And usurping the use of the word “marriage” is but one step in that direction. (One News Now)

No comments: