Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jay Cutler, Jay Cutler

I’m getting tired of hearing this name, just as I got tired or hearing Obama’s name during the election ( still shudder when I hear it). I guess I’m getting to the point where I can “block out” Obama’s name when I hear it. But now the media is obsessing over another name: Jay Cutler; the quarterback who is having a “hissy fit” over the Denver Broncos daring to even THINK about trading him. He won’t even return phone calls from the team owner. He has put his house and his parent’s house up for sale. He won’t talk to the media. He won’t talk to ANYBODY. But who cares? Don’t we have more important things to worry about than a “prima-donna” quarterback? I think they ought to just fire him unless they can’t contractually. Obama thinks he can “turn aside” the contracts that forced AIG to pay certain bonuses, why can’t the Broncos “turn aside” this contract? I don’t care WHAT they do, as long as they SHUT UP about it. In case you haven't guessed, I'm not a football fan. (Frustrated)

No comments: