Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Building Rush's Audience

I think the “attack Rush Limbaugh” campaign the Democrats are running will become known as one of the worst mistakes the Democrats ever made. Yes, Rush had 20 million listeners. I predict that number will grow to 50 MILLION after people “sample” his show after hearing all the criticism in the liberal media. Rush says, "I want to thank you for a fabulous week of broadcast excellence, and thank all of you who have sent such wonderful e-mails, notes of congratulation and encouragement after my CPAC speech. The media is still not through exploring all of this. MSNBC is still devoting most of their broadcast time to the subject of me and the Republican leadership and all that." This can’t but help Rush become known to many more people than his already large audience, and for that, he and I thank the liberal media. (Just common sense)

No comments: