Thursday, March 19, 2020

What's Wrong With America?

I never thought I’d see the day when Americans would APPROVE of the wanton MURDER of infants, in large numbers, all for the convenience of their parents. Abortion to save the life of the mother, I can see. But “abortion on demand,” just because the parents don’t want to bother raising the result of unprotected sex, I cannot. They might as well just “put out a contract” on the life of a living child because they don’t want it. that’s what they’ve done, because that child IS “a living being,” even though he may not have emerged from the womb yet. And they’re moving toward the day when they would approve of killing a LIVE infant who survived an abortion attempt. It may not have been done “officially,” but there are many cases where a live infant is left on a table to die of neglect, even if no concerted effort is made to kill it. Abortion is MURDER. No two ways about it. And the parents who have it done are ACCOMPLICES to murder, and should be charged, and imprisoned. If that includes members of my family (which I hope it does not), so be it. Murder is murder, and should be punished. Some think this stance is all about religion—it is NOT. I do not have “religious objections” to this murder, I have LOGICAL objections to it. Killing a human being IS murder. (Don Marcus)

No comments: