Monday, June 2, 2014

You're Eating "Halal" Meat

Meat slaughtered in the Muslim way prayed over and very painful to the animal). Meat that is the only kind Muslims are allowed to eat. Why? Because Pizza Express and nobody knows how many other companies  surrendered to the Muslim demands that ALL meat be slaughtered in this manner (Like liberals they want us ALL to conform to THEIR standards). Less than FIVE PERCENT of Britons want Halal meat (meat that has its throat slit while someone chanted “Allahu Akbar!” 3 times), so why should the 95% who don’t want it be FORCED to eat it? Because free people tend to “oil the wheel that squeaks,” and Muslims have ALWAYS “squeaked” the loudest. But I’m a firm believer in giving people the “right of refusal” in ALL things. It's all part of the Muslim wish to "Muslimize" the whole world.

For that reason I think ALL meat suppliers should be REQUIRED to tell us when Halal meat, or anything else required by “religious” beliefs is being used, and how much. Then they ought to be required to serve NON-Halal meat alongside it and let the BUYER choose. Of course, Muslims will call me names for saying this (mostly Islamaphobic), but that doesn’t concern me in the least. It’s a phony word, anyway, one DESIGNED to prevent ANY CRITICISM of Islam, in any way. For my part, I want NO PART OF Halal meat, and I want to be told when it is being put in what I eat. That’s my right. Subway has gone “all Halal in England and has removed bacon and ham from their menu to avoid “offending” Muslims. My question is this: who cares about “offending Muslims?” Removing ham and bacon from their menu offends ME! One more reason not to eat at Subway.  (The Telegraph)

No comments: