Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Bread and Circuses"

This is how Obama gets away with his daily outrages that are all contributing to the destruction of this country; keep us entertained and our minds off his excesses while “buying off” or intimidating the Congress so they will ignore what he’s doing. He has more scandals going AT THE SAME TIME than any other president in my memory (and that’s a LONG memory). But he calls them “phony scandals” while stonewalling us on every one, refusing to answer questions about them, forcing the people involved into signing promises to “keep their mouths shut.” Spying on every American every way he can, in defiance of the Constitution, which he violated every day. We’re going down the same path Germany did while Hitler “took over,” and Russia did while the communists “took over.”  I don’t know what I can do to put a stop to it. When I started these blogs it was to “get around” the news media’s refusal to report what the LIBERALS were doing to this country, but now I’m reporting on the DEMISE of the American spirit. It’s frustrating. Not for me, but for my descendants, who will have to live through it. (“Bread and Circuses”)

No comments: