Thursday, October 31, 2013

Unimaginable Evil!

If I say what comes next, some Muslims will want to kill me, but I’m going to say it, anyway. “There are not enough descriptive words in the English language to truly describe how unimaginably evil Islam truly is. Rape, murder, terror, and ultimately death are the only things that come from the "religion of peace." But I don’t have to say them. Anybody who knows what Muslims do would say them spontaneously. Anybody but a fellow Muslim, that is. Muslims APPROVE of such things as the “gang rape” of a THREE-YEAR-OLD GIRL! Such a rape anywhere in the world (but Islam) would be hated, but in Islamic-run countries, it is routine.” It is sickeningly ACCEPTED in the Koran (or Quoran, or however they spell it today) I can’t imagine the workings of the minds of people who would condone such as this, much less those who would DO it. These people are EVIL! (and I think I hurt my fingers from typing too hard). If they kill me for saying that (or if Obama puts me in prison for it), so be it. I would sincerely hate to live in a world run by these murderers and rapists of 3-year-olds! They are TRASH and not worthy of being called human beings. This child is still alive, but I don’t know how long. And if she DOES survive physically, what will her life be like after this? (Freedom Outpost)

No comments: