Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Harry's Fooling Himself

Harry Reid thinks EVERYBODY, including the rich, WANT to pay more taxes. He said as much in a radio interview recently, thus proving he’s as ignorant as is Nancy Peelosi, who said, “We have to PASS the bill to find out what’s in it” about Obama’s damned fool health care swindle law. I think he really BELIEVES that, which shows not only his IGNORANCE, but his STUPIDITY as well. Ignorance is simply a lack of information. Stupidity is KEEPING your ideas after they have been PROVEN wrong. And THIS is the caliber of people we have RUNNING the Congress? We need to “clean out” the Congress and elect all new people after finding out whether or not they’re intelligent. I can tell Harry for me (and I’m certainly not rich) that I sincerely DON’T WANT to pay more taxes. The rich didn’t get that way by giving money they didn't owe to the government. To believe they WANT to do that borders on insanity. (Freedom Outpost)

No comments: