Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Penalized for Doing HIs Job

Shades of “Atlas Shrugged!” A federal judge has (predictably) ruled against Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio saying that because most of the people he arrested were aliens, he was “racially profiling” them and assigned a “monitor” to see that he didn’t continue that. But that’s a phony ruling. The REASON most of his arrestees are of Spanish origin is because most of the LAWBREAKERS are of Spanish origin! (Should I repeat that? Or is everybody smart enough to understand me?) Black agitators claim that a majority of prisoners in our prisons are black, so that must mean cops are profiling blacks. But what it REALLY means is that most crimes are CIMMITTED by blacks. It’s easy to twist such things. As to his “monitor,” who has no authotity to do anything except watch him and “fink” on him, I’ll bet Joe can find him a desk somewhere in smelling distance of the latrine. Of course, they'll call me a racist for reporting this, even though it's true. BUt I couldn't care less what liberals and other crazies call me.(The Blaze)

No comments: