Sunday, October 6, 2013

Did They Need to KIll Her?

That young dental technician the cops killed when she ran from them probably didn’t need to die. The cops say they didn’t know whether or not she had explosives and was a terrorist, and when she got close to the president in the chase, they shot her to death. But an examination of the details of the case show that she had her two infant children in the car. Do most terrorists bring their kids along when they want to blow something up? I know I was not there. But even if I was, I would use deadly force only as a last resort on a small woman with two kids in the car, no matter how close she got to the president. The whole story has yet to be told. Unfolding facts may yet change my opinion. But right now, I still don’t think they needed to shoot her to death. (CNN)

No comments: