Sunday, October 6, 2013

Good Reason to Fear Blacks

 This is not a "knock" on black people as a people. It is the realization that more black people than white commit crimes, which is why there are more blacks in prison than whites. It has nothing to do with "race hatred." It has more to do with what INDIVIDUALS do, black or white. Black race-baiters are going to call me the worst kind of racist for revealing these truths. But I couldn’t care less what these race whores call me. I have nothing against blacks, Indians, Chinese, or any other race or people, AS a people. I judge people as INDIVIDUALS and I judge race whores who spend their lives “whipping up" race hatred (like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and “Calypso Louie” Farrakhan) as being REALLY the worst kind of racists. They like to point out that blacks outnumber whites in prison; there’s a good reason for that. Blacks commit far more crimes than do whites (they HATE people who point that out). They talk about “hearing door locks click” as they walk by; and there’s a good reason for that, too; more blacks carjack cars than do whites. There’s a lot of hatred for whites out there among blacks, and it’s being “whipped up by Barack Obama and the three I mentioned before, to make money and take power. They’ll call me a racist, just for using the term, “black,” rather than the phony PC term, “African-American.” I don’t use PC words; sorry about that, PC Police; take it and stick it. (Just common sense)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! They can stick it where the sun don't shine - - and I don't mean London!