Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Sensing A Pattern Here

They recently edited Jesus out of a “reality show” to avoid :”offending” Muslims. What? I’ve seen things like that happening a lot lately; banning the 10 Commandments while allowing the “Five Pillars of Islam” in schools and things like that. Banning pictures of Jesus while allowing pictures of Mohammed. Tell me: how many times have pictures of Mohammed been taken down and replaced with a picture of Jesus in a Muslim-run country? None? I didn’t think so. So tell me again, why are worried about “offending Muslims?” What a damned fool notion! Islam is :”oozing” slowly into our culture and Islam-lovers are pushing it, through the false notion of :”not offending Muslims.” Who CARES if we “offend Muslims?” Do they EVER worry about “offending Christians,” anywhere? (Just common sense)

No comments: