Thursday, August 8, 2013

All About Priorities

 I made an innocent remark on Facebook (in response to another post) about people being able to recognize drinks just by looking at three glasses and caused a “firestorm” of comment. Which makes me wonder about people’s priorities. This is my reply to many comments criticizing me for commenting about it: “If what I said was an "ugly remark," I wonder what is important in life. Drinking sure is not. (Another ugly remark?) There are far more important things out there than drinking, but people get exercised at an innocent remark about drinking, but not about the fact that Obama is spending us into the ground. I don't care about drinking because I can't see any logical reason to do it. I spend my time and get exercised about people (in government) who take money out of my pocket by printing trillions of phony dollars (Quantitative Easing I, II, and III) with nothing valuable behind it and spend money so fast that it'll take four generations (some not even born yet) to pay it back. It bothers me that people get so upset about an innocent remark about drinking, but are ambivalent about what their government is doing to them; it's not about drinking, it's about priorities.

If my remark offended you and got you all upset, I apologize. Now I have to go and get angry about something important. Now maybe you know why I made a remark about drinking when I don't do it. It's not a ‘contradiction,’ it's a comment about priorities. If that gets you upset, maybe you'd better "unfriend" me.” It just makes me angry that people get all upset because I made a remark about drinking but care not for politics, while politics ruins their lives, taking away their rights while looting the money they’ve EARNED and giving it to people who are too lazy to earn it themselves. Damn, this makes me mad! That’s why I wrote my book, “Pay ATTENTION to Politics! Politics WILL Pay Attention to YOU! (Available on Amazon)” Obama and his “gang of thieves” are looting you just as sure as if they were breaking into your house and stealing your money after tying you permanently up or killing you. And too many people don’t get excited about it, but they DO get excited when I make an innocent comment about being able to recognize a drink by looking at the glass! Sheesh! I don’t have anything against drinking if you like it. But PLEASE, folks (for your own good), pay attention while Obama and his “gang of thieves” loot you. (Just common sense)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. People do have their priorities ass-backwards these days.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: One of my biggest "pet peeves."