Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blacks Attack Whites

They’ll call me a racist, just for reporting this, but I don't give a damn. These days, just “taking notice” of black on white violence gets you the “racist” tag, just as does disagreeing with Obama (I won’t dignify this fool with the “President” label). They’ll say it’s because he’s black, but it’s not. It’s because he’s a FOOL who thinks he knows it all and is quickly destroying this economy for his own purposes. I judge people as INDIVIDUALS, and I judge this INDIVIDUAL as a FOOL, black OR white. Actually he’s as much white as he is black, but he CHOOSES to emphasize his “blackness” to allow him to blame ALL opposition on racism. It is in this atmosphere, pushed by Obama, that bands of blacks beat up on whites, and most news organizations are afraid to report on it for fear of being called racist. I have no such fear. (TMJ4)

No comments: