Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry People

There were no posts yesterday because I was busy going all over town, trying to get my new car registered. I’ve been working on that for three months, now. I even had to get an extension on my temporary tag, it took so long. I finally got it done yesterday, but was too exhausted to even turn off my computer and the light right over it when I finally got home. The new car was made necessary by an idiot female turning left right in front of me, through two lanes of traffic (during rush hour), who let her go, while talking on her cell phone.. She hit me dead center, killing my car. And then her insurance tried to make ME liable. At least, she wasn’t texting. Thank God for small favors! There have been several days lately with no posts while I tried to get the car registered.

No comments: