Sunday, September 12, 2010

Have We Forgotten?

Have we forgotten the 3,000 lives lost in the world Trade Center massacre that was perpetrated by Muslim extremists on September 11, 2001? The relatives and loved ones of those 3,000 victims haven’t forgotten, but it does seem that many Americans HAVE forgotten when a Muslim Imam can blatantly announce plans to build a mosque just FEET from where thousands died at the hands of Muslim extremists and it is “controversial?” CONTROVERSIAL? To build a MONUMENT to the MURDERERS of thousands of innocent Americans? Something like this should not even BE “controversial” in America. All Americans should be in agreement that this is an ABOMINATION, and objecting to it is not an act of xenophobia, but an act of COMMON SENSE. If ANYBODY called me a xenophobe to my face for objecting to it, I would slap him silly even if to do so would get me killed. I have not forgotten, and I will not, even if many Americans have. (Just common sense)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just muslims rubbing salt into our wounds...

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: Absolutely. That's their modus operandi.