Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Using Sick People As "Props"

Liberals like to use sick people as “props” to pass their swindles into law. We could do the same thing with those who are being raped by the CURRENT health programs, all set up by the government (mostly liberals, sometimes otherwise). For instance: the government FORCED me into Bush’s “prescription drug program” and wanted to FINE me for not signing up for it for the first two years. I never signed up for it, but apparently I’m a member. The maker of Plavix WAS supplying me with Plavix, since I couldn’t afford this expensive, life-saving medicine. But the very fact of my BEING on Bush’s program stops them from supplying me, by law. Now they’re slowly removing ANY benefits I might have had from it, but I’m still “in the program” so I can't get any elsewhere, not even if I pay for it. They want me to come to them, hat in hand, begging for it to be reinstated. I will not. They’ll probably want to fine me for that. (Just common sense)

No comments: