Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Barack in Wonderland

That’s where Barack Hussein Obama is living. He thinks many silly things, like that he can take over 1/7 of the economy (the medical business) and it will cost us nothing. That’s what he continually tells us. He thinks all he has to do is lie to us and we will believe him. That may well have been true when he first came onto the scene, but even the most “hard-edged” Obama believers are now beginning to wonder about him. I’ve been sure of him from the first. I KNEW what he was promising us could not possibly be true, because I pay attention to what’s happening. I read the whole story and research it. I don’t just read the headline like many people do, and believe his lies. He has promised more things than he can possibly pay for and claims they will cost us nothing. That’s not only insanity, it shows his complete ignorance of how the real world works. (Thomas Sowell)

No comments: