Saturday, March 27, 2010

Making Many People Happy

This is funny, aside from the fact that these three would never be on the same plane at the same time. It it went down, we’d all be better off: “Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Obama were on an airplane coming back from California to Washington. Harry Reid said; ‘If I dropped a $10,000 bill out the window, I would make one person very happy!’ Nancy Pelosi said; ‘If I dropped ten $1000 bills out the window, I would make ten people very happy!’ Obama said; ‘If I dropped one hundred $100 bills out the window, I would make one hundred people very happy!’ The pilot then turned around and said; ‘If I dropped the three of you out the window, I would make six billion people very happy!’ " (This was sent me by e-mail: author unknown) For any bureaucrats reading this: I do not promote "dropping Obama out of a plane." He clearly has a good life insurance policy with Joe and Nancy right behind him in line to replace him. the key to this joke is they're all on the same plane.)

No comments: