Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paying for Murder

I firmly believe killing the result of unprotected sex for the benefit of the sex partners is murder. That’s not a “political stance,” it’s MORALITY. It is IMMORAL to murder an innocent, unborn infant, still in the womb. What could be more innocent than that? But Obama’s “health care swindle” will FORCE you to pay for it. For that alone, (and I hate the whole idea of government-run health care, on principle) I will NOT participate. If they want to fine me for not participating, that’s fine with me. I will not pay the fine. If they want to send me to prison for not paying the fine, okay. Then they’ll have to feed me and pay all my medical bills. If they want that public relations disaster that will come from imprisoning an old man for not paying their fine, that’s okay with me. I will NOT pay for MURDER. Not even if it is the government doing it. (The Heritage Foundation)

No comments: