Thursday, October 8, 2009

Giving Money Away

In Detroit, Michigan, the government is giving away money. When asked, one person in the line (that stretched around the block) was asked where she thought Obama was getting the money and she couldn’t answer. “I have no idea,” she answered. Seems to me the most ignorant person out there knows there’s only ONE SOURCE for the money Obama is giving away, and that’s other Americans who are forced, at the point of a gun, to pay taxes on everything that moves, and some that do not. If you don’t believe it’s “at the point of a gun,” just try NOT paying taxes and see how quick the guns come out. I’m not making this up. I COULDN’T make this up. I don’t have that vivid an imagination. They ran out of applications and almost had a riot. People who don’t have enough initiative to go to work and earn a living have enough to riot when those giving away money run out of applications. This “program” ends tomorrow, and there probably WILL be a riot, unreported in the liberal media. If you ask those in line who they will vote for, for president, I’d bet money they, to a man (or woman), say Obama. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more blatant effort at “vote buying” with YOUR money. (Click On Detroit)

No comments: