Thursday, July 24, 2008

Helen's Not Only Ugly, She's Stupid

Helen Thomas is "doubly stupid" if she thinks anybody except liberal dupes will believe her claim that there is NO liberal bias in news coverage. I guess she hasn't noticed that the liberal media no longer has a "lock" on what is reported. I hate to talk about someone's age being a debility, since I'm an "oldster," myself (though not as old as she). But this woman should have retired to her front porch and mint juleps long ago. I expect her to disrupt a news conference one day soon when she collapses in the middle of a presidential statement. Gad, is this woman OLD! As well as mouthy and stupid. She actually thinks she is the ONLY liberal in Washington! And remember, that's coming from a 71-year-old man who knows whereof he speaks. When I'm no longer able to think straight, I'll certainly stop what I'm doing. Gad, that woman is ugly! If they made a mask of her for Halloween, she could scare the hell out of every kid who sees it. There's nothing wrong with old people in politics, but she has carried it to an extreme--which liberals always do. (News Busters)

No comments: