Thursday, July 3, 2008

He Got It Right!

It's not often I agree with Darren Bell on the political content of either of his strips, "Condorville" or "Rudy Park," but in this one he got it exactly right when Hillary showed up looking like a "farm woman" in bib overalls and a straw hat asking for his vote, then "morphed" into a "thug-like" character when she found out she wasn't in "rural Kentucky." I guess this is all part of the left's abandonment of Hillary in favor of Obama. They DO know the truth about their candidates. They just don't often tell it. I'm STILL waiting for either strip to "knock" Obama for ANYTHING. (Candorville)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Candorville back in March?

http://candorville.com/2008/03/16/obamamoney/

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: No, I didn't see this strip. But I don't get to see every strip. It may still be in my pile of papers to read. In any case, he DOES "get it right" once in a while. Usually, he doesn't. But I still enjoy the strip.