Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Politicians Are Stupid!

I was aghast when I heard Dumocrat (now former) presidential candidate Hickenpooper say that he never thought his government would “take children from their parent’s arms, keep them in cages, and even adopt them.” I couldn’t believe he was that STUPID. The “Child Protective Services” (CPS) in every state, including his own state, does exactly that, every day, including weekends, with, and WITHOUT cause. They may not keep them in cages, but they do everything they can to keep the parents from ever seeing them again. They did it to me in Indianapolis when two of my sons were just toddlers. They took them from my ex-wife, charged her with child neglect, which they couldn’t prove. Charges were dropped. But they kept the kids. I tried to get custody, but after a sham “inspection” of my home, in which I had several other happy kids, in another state, that was refused. I haven’t seen, nor heard from them since. They would both be approaching 50 today, and they might as well be dead. Maybe they are. I don’t know. CPS never tells a parent when their children die. One last thing. I was never even charged with a crime. They just thought I would have too many kids for the number of bedrooms in my house. They tried the same thing in Colorado on my only remaining son’s kids, but we beat them, since I knew all their tricks and could advise my son on how to avoid them. We cost them $50,000.00 MORE than they got from the feds, so after that, we were “hands off” to them. Thank God. (Just common sense)

No comments: