Friday, December 1, 2017

Steinle's Killer Acquitted

Unbelievable! The man (man?) who killed Kate Steinle will be a free man sooner than he expected. A San Francisco court found him not guilty of Murder Two and didn't even really consider convicting him of Involuntary manslaughter. They DID convict him of being a "felon in possession of a gun," which is a slap on the wrist for a man who re-entered the United States illegally SEVEN TIMES and was convicted of felonies FIVE times, and killed a young lady. Will he come back an EIGHTH time and kill someone else? I just don't understand the THINKING of people who would ACQUIT this man, but then SF is a liberal mecca, and liberals just don't think the same way as human beings. They never even knew, or considered his seven illegal entries, OR his five felonies. But the jury must have known about them, because they have been in the news for the last two years. They coudn't have missed it. Kate's father must be crushed. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone, maybe her father, shot and killed him. I know I would if it were my daughter he murdered. And I wouldn't blame him if he did. (Fox News)

No comments: