Saturday, March 15, 2014

NBC Fired Leno

NBC hasn’t had too many number one shows lately, so they got rid of the best one they had. They fired Jay Leno (again) and this time it “took.” He did his last show and “teared up” at the end while thanking the audience for being his “family” after the deaths of his father and brother. I guess the people running NBC aren’t too bright; or they’re bent on committing suicide. Yes, his replacement is a good one this time. He’s said to be “another Johnny.” but will he bring the same numbers as Leno did? Only time will tell. It’s a big gamble on NBC’s part. I no longer watch the show because I find myself unable to stay up that late any more. But I always enjoyed it when I did. I hope, for NBC’s part, they made the right decision. It just doesn’t seem right, to me. (The Blaze)

No comments: