Friday, March 14, 2014

IRS Given Bonuses

You’d think in view of the IRS “targeting scandal” against conservative organizations, that they’d “lay low” for a while. But no! They don’t care what we think. They’re “all powerful!” They’re being given around $43 million dollars in bonuses; less than they were “entitled to” under their union agreement maybe, but still a LOT of money for people who abused their authority. Apparently victimizing conservatives doesn’t count negatively in what bonuses they “earn.” Talk about criminals getting away with murder! That's like the shooter who blew Randy Weaver's wife's head off with her child in her arms got a bonus for his "good work." Damn, what a polluted government we have! Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent someone to "off" me for saying this. And I'm sure there are people willing to do it. (American Thinker)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent someone to "off" me for saying this. And I'm sure there are people willing to do it."

You keep saying things like this. It is like you are extending an invitation.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: I'm just stating the obvious.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but over and over. This world is just too insane for you to be doing that.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: You? I didn't do it.

Anonymous said...

I mean 'you' keep saying things like that, like an invitation.