Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Congressman, You're A Fool"

Sean Hannity didn’t say that in so many words, but he might as well have. Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) came on Hannity’s show and immediately started calling him names, accusing him of lying (but he couldn’t come up with a provable example, even though Hannity gave him every opportunity). Ellison kept talking over Hannity, and at one point said, “I’ll let you answer.” To which Hannity replied, "Thank you for letting me talk on my own show." Ellison was so abusive, disregarding even those questions Hannity was able to shove between Ellison’s blabbermouthing, that Hannity finally gave up and ended the interview, saying, “Congressman, you are a total waste of time. I’m moving on, because our audience deserves better. I tried to give you a fair shot.”

Unfortunately, Ellison didn’t give Hannity a fair shot. I don’t think he will be invited back; ever. He IS a fool and, as Hannity noted, a "complete waste of time." And I'll add, not only as a guest, but as a congressman, too. Further, Ellison is a Muslim, which leads me to question his intelligence, judgment, AND his loyalty to the United States. He is an ardent supporter of Louis (Calypso Louie) Farrakhan, which intensifies my questioning of his intelligence and judgment. The man is a complete FOOL. It's a shame such men can be elected to this government. And to those who would accuse me of racism or something else that is insulting and no more for criticizing him, I say, "go to hell." I don't give a damn WHAT color he is.  (The Blaze)

No comments: