Thursday, May 31, 2012

MSNBC Says "Don't Call them Heroes"

MSNBC's Chris Hayes says, “I feel uncomfortable about the word ‘hero’ because it seems to me that it is so rhetorically proximate to justifications for more war [Huh? -RT]. Um, and, I don’t want to obviously desecrate or disrespect memory of anyone that’s fallen, and obviously there are individual circumstances in which there is genuine, tremendous heroism, you know, hail of gunfire, rescuing fellow soldiers, and things like that. But it seems to me that we marshal this word in a way that is problematic. But maybe I’m wrong about that…” You ARE wrong about that, Chris; as are ALL liberals who think these wars are not “justified.” They ARE justified by the THOUSANDS of innocent people that have been MURDERED by Islamic terrorists, using Iraq and Afghanistan, and now Pakistan as “safe harbors.” These wars are to REMOVE those “safe harbors, and those who fight to accomplish that ARE “heroes.” The likes of you couldn’t hold their coats while they fight to keep us free. You don’t know what it’s like to BE a “hero,” yet you pretend to have the right to deny them the description. (The Blaze)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and detailed
information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Also see my site > Nerja