Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Was Done to Palin is Not Criminal

That’s what Rush Limbaugh says. I disagree. There’s a certain amount of “knocking down” you can expect in any political campaign; but what was done to Sarah Palin far surpassed that, and still does, long after she was no longer a candidate. They “poo-poo” all efforts to talk about Obama’s past, but they go way back to Romney's prep school days to “get something” on him. But if that’s the best they can come upwith, they’re in big trouble. They “parachuted” people into Alaska during the 2008 presidential election to dig up dirt on her but they still couldn’t find anything of substance to hit her with. Now the very Republican “handlers” who prevented her from saying anything substantive during the campaign after hearing her stirring speech at the convention are claiming she is the reason they lost. What FOOLS they are! She “took herself out of it” because she was tired of the “politics of personal destruction” war the Democrats were waging against her, and I don’t blame her. I’d be tired, too. I’d like to see her back in it, and I think there is a small possibility she may, if the Republican Convention is a “brokered” one that doesn’t nominate Romney on the first ballot. I pray that happens because I think she is our best hope to defeat Obama—even though I still believe Bugs Bunny could beat him. Romney is “okay,” but I would still rather see a conservative “fighter” like her in that position. (Just common sense)

No comments: