Thursday, May 3, 2012

Actually That's A Compliment

Failed former television newsman Keith Olbermann thinks he has insulted Jimmy Kimmel when he said of him, “He reminds me of Bill O’Reilly.” That’s how ignorant liberals are. They look at people like O’Reilly and think they are INSULTING people by comparing them. They’re not. The only way he could actually INSULT Kimmel is to say “He reminds me of myself.” This guy Olbermann can’t even keep a job at a LIBERAL television network like the one run by AlGore and I’m sure BOTH of his listeners are sorry he got fired. I remember one time he said, “I’m not a liberal, I’m an American.” I got news for you, Keith, you ARE a liberal, and I’m sorry to admit you’re an AMERICAN, too. Too bad “Air America” failed (as most totally-liberal networks do. There might be a job for you there if they could find enough money to stay in business. (The Blaze)

No comments: