Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another Breitbart Death Witness Vanishes

The man who saw Breitbart fall when he died has now turned up missing. I predict he will turn up dead one day, sooner or later, depending on how well his body is hidden or how much he saw. A member of the coroner’s team who may have worked on Breitbart’s body died under mysterious circumstances (they have rushed to assure us he didn't) and now this. Breitbart was ready to release information that was going to be very damaging to Obama as he has done several times in the past—and he’s dead. They SAY it was a heart attack, but this government has access to chemicals that can mimic heart attacks and be virtually undetectable in the body. I have a long list of people who died under mysterious circumstances just before releasing information about Clinton, too. Never say these fools aren’t capable of murder. It doesn’t even need an “order” from them with the zealots they have surrounding them. All they have to say is something like, “Will somebody rid me of this idiot?” And somebody will. I don’t think I’m in any danger because I’m not the only person with this information. (Wonkette)

No comments: